Constructed in 1971, Rehabbed from 2007 - present
Location: 1024 N. Plum Grove Road | Schaumburg, Illinois
Number of units: 618
Total Number of units to be Rehabbed: 618
- Newly constructed 2-story clubhouse that was completed in 2008. The state-of-the-art clubhouse includes a demonstration kitchen, cyber café, a 2-story great room, fitness center, a theater room, a business center and conference room.
- Unit Rehab Program: The unit rehab program includes the complete demolition of the existing kitchens and baths. The kitchens are being upgraded with granite countertops, maple cabinetry, track lighting, hardwood-like flooring and stainless steel appliances. The bathroom upgrades include new lighted vanity, maple cabinetry, ceramic tile flooring, and new cultured marble tops. In addition, the units with a wet bar are being upgraded to granite with maple cabinetry and a new mirror and shelving. The unit entryway is being upgraded to hardwood-like flooring.
- Entryway and Hallway Rehab Program: We have completed this program which included new paint, new carpet, new ceramic tile flooring in the entryway, and new light fixtures in the unit corridors.
- Washer/Dryer Program: A full-size stackable washer/dryer unit is being installed in every apartment home.
- Exterior building work: RMK Restoration is in the process of replacing all the roofs, concrete walkways, siding and fencing surrounding the property.